web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Monday, September 11, 2006

9/11















Remember. That's all. Just remember.

Remember what happened 5 years ago today.
Remember all those who died in the attack - on planes, in buildings, on the ground.
Remember all those who died trying to save others.
Remember those who have died trying to prevent it happening again.
Remember those who are still fighting.
Remember the soldiers - whatever their branch - Marine Corps, Navy, Army, Coast Guard, Air Force.
Remember what they are fighting for.
Remember to thank them for putting their life on the line - past, current and future - for us.

And Remember the husbands and wives, girlfriends and boyfriends, relatives and friends who support all of the men and women who are fighting for our freedom and the freedom of others. Thank them too.

And Remember.

Thank you to all the servicemen, firefighters, medics, police officers and everyone who is on the frontline helping others but especially thank you to my dad - a Marine and a veteran and to my mom - who supported him during his time in the service and in his jobs that followed - all while raising me. Thank you.


(Photo found at: http://www.musarium.com/stories/america-attacked/davidholloway/15.html)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home