web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Saturday, September 02, 2006

$2.32

Yep. That's what I paid for gas today. The total was $35.75 for 15 something gallons. (I was on 1/4 of a tank). This was at the Walmart by my house and is, by far, the lowest in the area. If I had had a Walmart credit card it would have been 3 cents less. It's so nice to see the gas prices going down. :) I wonder how long it will last. So, what have all of you been paying at the pump lately?

6 Comments:

Blogger DDancer said...

I've started seeing $2.69 for Regular here in Pittsburgh.
Since i have a Prius, I don't fill up as often. :-)

10:22 PM  
Blogger sibtigre2 said...

Lucky you on the Prius! I currently have a 1994 Ford Ranger XLT. I usually fill up about once every 2 weeks - depending on how much driving I do on my days off. I'm really happy to see the prices dropping! :)

8:30 PM  
Blogger Crowzma said...

So far, the lowest I've paid was 2.67 for regular. I need gas tomorrow, so I'll let you know! I only passed the expensive stations today, and they were 2.69 and 2.71, so hopefully the Citgo in Washington will be a bit lower than that.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Phyllis said...

We just paid 2.89 at Costco, the cheapest gas around by far. Northern California usually has some of the highest gas prices in the country.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

It was 2.31 in Virginia Beach over Labor Day. Lower prices are great and I hope they actually last PAST election day - but I am not optimistic.

4:05 PM  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

Um about £1.98 currently... Reckon that's getting on for DOUBLE!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home