web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Sunday, July 30, 2006

There's a KAL too!

So, I dicovered not only do the Mason Dixon Knitting authors have a webpage and a blog....They also are hosting a KAL and a Swap! Two Swaps, actually. One for the Euro Towels and one for the dishcloths. Like I need another project! But, really, dishcloths and towels should knit up fairly quickly, right? And I would be making it for someone and not for myself....and I would be getting one in exchange....hmmmm....I'm going to have to think about this....

I can already see uses for these towels and washcloths as gifts, silent auction items, etc...I can already tell that I'm going to have go stock up on some cotton yarn so that I can make Christmas gifts...Like I need another project! So many projects, so little time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home