web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Saturday, July 29, 2006

I REALLY want this yarn!


It's Euroflax Originals 100% Linen yarn (sportweight). Any color is fine (though I really really like the grape, crabapple blossom, navy, french blue, eggplant and sage)! The yarn, however, is about $16.00 per 100g skein. I may have to buy one skein here, one skein there....

I'm wanting to do the handtowels in the Mason Dixon Knitting Book. Here's their blog/website.

So, if any of you are out surfing the 'net or wandering through the local yarn shop and decide you want to get me something, this is it! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Crowzma said...

Oh, this is sounding like a really powerful bribe in exchange for a few days behind-the-scenes mucking at the zoo...

8:16 AM  
Blogger Phyllis said...

I made a shopping bag using this stuff--I like it a lot. It comes in nice colors, too.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home