web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Monday, July 24, 2006

Other SP

For those of you who don't remember, I'm part of an Secret Pal exchange. Well, I decided to make my SP's package a Kool Aid Dyeing and Felting one. I bought some yarn and dyed it with Kool Aid (my first and second attempts at it!). I made sure to buy enough yarn to include some undyed yarn for my SP. I threw in the directions and some Kool Aid (along with the yarn I had dyed and put it in the box. I then purchased a pattern for a felted bowl (and the yarn to go with it) and threw it in the box too. I also tossed in some unrelated yarn that I also thought she would like. So, here's a picture of what my SP is getting!! I have had soooo much fun with this exchange. It has allowed me to try a new technique and to spoil someone. I hope she as much fun with the items as I did picking them out for her. :)


2 Comments:

Blogger Crowzma said...

Pretty... really a nice job, Susan.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

You did a great job and I am very lucky to be spoiled by you. I am looking forward to dyeing the yarn and making the bowls. I just want to thank you again.
Brenda

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home