web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Sunday, July 16, 2006

It's almost done!

My B4 Bag is almost done!!!! All I have left is to sew up the bottom and make/attach the handles. I'm waiting for my DPN's to arrive (should be tomorrow or the next day) and then I can make the I-cord handles, attach them and throw it in the washer! I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out (and, of course, to taking it out and showing it off to people!!).



This isn't the greatest of pictures but it will do for now. After it's all felted and dry I'll take it outside and see if I can get a good shot. I still have to determine what buttons I'm going to use. I've seen several that I like...it's just a matter of actually deciding.

2 Comments:

Blogger Crowzma said...

This is stunning, Susan. Really stunning. You make me want to make one. I might have to try this. Beautiful work. I love the beads you picked.

8:54 PM  
Blogger sibtigre2 said...

Thanks! It's really easy too, Ginny. The directions are very clear and easy to read (at least for me!) And Trish, the designer, is very easy to talk to and very willing to answer any questions you may have. If you want to see more pictures you can visit her blog at http://b4bag.blogspot.com or the KAL blog at http://b4bagkal2006.blogspot.com.

If you do make it, I would love to see pictures!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home