web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, July 06, 2006

I think I need to build an Ark...

It has been raining here off and on since Sunday. And I'm not talking a nice drizzle of rain. I'm talking about RAIN. And Thunderstorms. And when it's not raining, it's cloudy and overcast. It reminds me of when I lived in the PNW. :) Unfortunately, I don't actually like being out in the rain. I'll do it if I have to but rainy weather is not something that encourages me to be outside doing a project. Plus, the dogs don't like it. I've been having a heck of a time getting them to go outside. They all think they're going to melt. Jack has the added fear of storms so he's been getting quite a bit of melatonin to help him relax. And it's supposed to continue into next week. The percentage is lower but it's still there.

On a good note - the rainy, stormy weather canceled the fireworks show that was scheduled for a park near my house. While it is disappointing that we couldn't see the fireworks, it meant Jack didn't have to deal with those along with the storms.

So much for me going out and about this morning. I think I'll get my inside stuff done today and, if the weather clears up for a little while this afternoon or sometime tomorrow, I'll do my outside stuff. (I'm not a fan of mowing my lawn in the rain...) I also need to go to the bank and the library but both of those can wait as well. During my work week I haveto go outside when it rains. I'm going to avoid it if I can on my weekend! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home