web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Friday, June 30, 2006

The Devil Wears Prada

Starring Meryl Streep, Anne Hathaway, Stanley Tucci, Adrian Grenier, Simon Baker and many many others.







I LOVED this movie. The Devil Wears Prada has excellent actors and an ending that I loved. I'm a big fan of Meryl Streep anyways and I like Anne Hathaway as well. The acting was great, there were several good looking guys (and girls) and the outfits were INCREDIBLE. Like I could ever afford to dress like that! Classy, outrageous, beautiful. And it had the right mix of drama, laughs, betrayal to make me like it. :) Plus, it was only 1 hour 46 minutes - short considering some of the films I've seen recently (like The DaVinci Code, for instance, at over 2 hours).

Down home girl gets a job in a top of line fashion magazine - a job that a million other girls would kill for but that she's doing because she hasn't been able to get a job in the field she really want (journalist at a newspaper). She gets sucked in and becomes a part of the industry. At the end, she realizes that this isn't what she wants and she does have a choice.

It sucked me right into the plot and I forgot pretty much everything else. :) Now, I want to read the book! If I liked the movie, I'm bound to love the book even more! So, if you have a free moment and are looking for a good movie to see, I reccommend The Devil Wears Prada.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home