web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, June 29, 2006

My B4 Bag is almost done!

I am so excited!! I am almost done with my first B4 Bag!

I started it last Thursday (June 22, 2006) and got pretty far. Here's what it looked like after I was done with the second bump row.

















And here's how it looked later that day (or the next day...I can't remember now!)

















And a close up of the beads:


















I haven't gotten any further on it. I hope to finish it and felt it tomorrow or Friday. I'm so close I can taste it! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger TutleyMutley said...

I've never beaded anything before - looking fab.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home