web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

B4 Bag KAL

My posting will be a bit more sporadic for the next few weeks...I'm currently housesitting for a friend (she's in Yellowstone...I'm very jealous!) and she has dial up internet. That isn't necessarily a problem except that I have highspeed internet (cable modem) at my house. This means that, to me, things are going incredibly slow. And, when you have a short attention span like I do, you just lose patience with it.

However, I did want everyone to know that I have created a blog for the B4 Bag KAL that the felted_bag_kal email list (yahoogroups) is doing. It is B4 Bag KAL 2006. If anyone is interested in joining just email me and I'll send you an invite. The KAL started this week (for most of us) but don't let that stop you from joining if you're interested. I will keep the blog up as long as people are using it.

I'll post more (including pictures of all the animals I'm currently housesitting for and the jaguar birthday) on Thursday - I'll be at my house for a few hours that day and can use my highspeed internet. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger TutleyMutley said...

My sister has dial up too. Hopeless.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home