web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, June 08, 2006

A Prayer for Barbaro

If you are a fan of Barbaro, you have to watch this video that Debra Lopez put together. Go to this webpage and click on Our Prayer for Barbaro. Debra Lopez is a fan of Barbaro who lives in Wisconsin. She put together this short (2:21) video to show her (and all of Barbaro's Wisconsin fans) support of the injured race horse. Be prepared to cry.

Also check out the other things on Tim Woolley Horseracing website. He is posting updates on Barbaro as he gets them, plus he has some other interesting things there.

In other Barbaro news, Ed Rendell, the Governor of Pennsylvania, stopped by for a visit today. He brought with him a $13.5 million check. The money is to be used for new medical facilities at the New Bolton Center. This is "the first time public money has been used to improve the New Bolton Center, and the first major expansion since it was founded in 1964." Click here for the full article.

While Barbaro still remains in intensive care he continues to show improvement

2 Comments:

Blogger Crowzma said...

Geez-oh-man!! What are you trying to do to me with that Prayer? First of all, it's one of my favorite songs, and secondly, geez, I need to go to the barn NOW ... and I'm at work.

7:51 AM  
Blogger sibtigre2 said...

It did the same thing to me!! Why do you think I decided to share it? Spread the wealth and all! :) And at least you have a barn to go to! It makes me want a horse all the more...At least I get to pet sit some this next week. :) Give Buc a hug for me. And scritches to Crow and Hudson (or hugs...or both...whatever they prefer!)

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home