web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Dusty

Thought it was time I posted some pictures of Dusty, my parents dog. She was adopted from the local prison (they have a service dog training program...all dogs that don't become service dogs are adopted out as pets). We think she's pretty cute - she's a weim/lab mix. These were taken in Gig Harbor, WA - near the Tacoma Narrows Bridge. They have a viewing area that lets you get down onto the beach (or what passes for a beach in Washington!)

Here she is running back with her tennis ball (she LOVES her tennis ball!). It must be nice to have a dog that will chase and retrieve tennis balls. Makes it a little easier to wear them out!


















And here she is getting dried off after a swim. She also really likes to swim!


3 Comments:

Blogger Knatolee said...

Dusty looks like she has a wonderful life. :)

8:07 AM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

Dusty is a beautiful dog!! Gorgeous!

9:54 AM  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

Must be the lab in her that makes her love a swim!
My sis had a weimeraner - sad story I may tell you some time.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home