web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Some fun bird pics

On Friday, Boomer decided he wanted to join me out front (where I was doing some yard work). I set him up on the back of a chair and proceeded to give him a shower. which he seemed to like. However, he kept flapping so much that he came close to causing the chair to fall. To prevent that from happening, I place a pair of shoes on the chair to act as a counterbalance. Well, Boomer didn't like that so he got off the chair and proceeded to get up into the bushes in my front yard.





We continued the bath there.





All in all I think we spent a good, fun hour out in the front yard. The dogs, on the other hand, were not happy because I did not let them join us. I decided it was bonding time for me and Boo. I think we'll try this again next week! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Knatolee said...

Boomer is one extraordinarily handsome bird! Sounds like you two had a good afternoon. :)

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home