web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Barbaro is still improving

Here is an update on how Barbaro:

Barbaro's Wednesday


Long term outlook uncertain

Gate-crashing, injury unrelated

Here are a couple of other articles about Barbaro:
Get Well Cards for Barbaro Many feeling pain over Barbaro's hurt

Owner's had insurance (to me, this makes perfect sense if you're going to own a racehorse!)

As another interesting aside: Bernardini will not race in the Belmont. His owner feels that he needs a break after racing three races in a short period of time. Click here for the full article.

Most of these links are from the Baltimore Sun or Bloodhorse.com. Both of these are printing the most information at this time. I suspect that this will stop in the near future. I will continue to post updates on Barbaro's condition as I find them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home