web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Monday, May 22, 2006

Great Website with Barbaro info

Here's another great website that has updates on Barbaro - Bloodhorse. There is a link to a slideshow of Barbaro pictures. To go directly to the slideshow, click here. It has some awesome pictures of the surgery, the xrays taken after the plate was put in, Barbaro being put into the recovery pool and Barbaro eating some hay after he recovered from the anesthesia.

The slideshow takes some time to load. I would suggest you do it from a computer with a highspeed internet connection. I have a cable modem and it took me several minutes to load it. It may just be that my cable modem is exceptionally slow right now but I wanted to warn you it may take a few minutes. I don't even want to think how long it would take to load on dial up. In spite of the load time, though, it is well worth seeing. The plate they put in his leg is amazing. Now, time will tell if Barbaro can win this race.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home