web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Friday, May 19, 2006

Missing Whippet and Ridgeback Puppies

Denise Flaim, a newspaper reporter who also happens to own and breed Rhodesian Ridgebacks, is the owner of this blog. She always has interesting articles and posts and I highly recommend visiting it on a regular basis. There is one other, even more important reason, I like her blog. She is using her blog to keep people updated on Vivi - the champion whippet who escaped from the airport after Westminster. No, she has not been caught yet. But Denise does a wonderful job keeping everyone up to date on the search and gives tips on what to do if you see Vivi. Her blog also has the added benefit, to me, of having pictures of Rhodesian Ridgeback puppies. So, if you want to see how the search for Vivi is going (or read some really great articles or see some really cute puppies) click here. I also have a link to her blog in my Links section, under Blogs, titled "Animal House".

Thanks everyone and, if your near JFK airport at any point in time, please please please keep an eye out for Vivi (Ch. Bohem CĀ¹est La Vie). It's time she went home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home