web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Friday, May 12, 2006

The Whole Family


the whole family
Originally uploaded by sibtigre2.
Here's a picture of the jaguars at the zoo. I can't tell for certain which cub is which from the picture but I believe Reina is the one by herself and Tuco (male cub) is the one sleeping next to Cocoy (mom). Reina and Tuco are almost one year old. We'll be throwing them a birthday celebration in June.

4 Comments:

Blogger Knatolee said...

They are just stunningly beautiful!

6:28 PM  
Blogger WHCounselor said...

What a great blog - so interesting to hear about your knitting and your zookeeping! So glad you started a blog to share your fascinating life with us!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Crowzma said...

Susan, Susan, Susan ... I could spend days just reading and re-reading your blog. This is not a good thing for me right now. But I'm doing it anyway.

6:34 AM  
Blogger sibtigre2 said...

I'm glad all of you like it! And crowzma - fair is fair - I spend quite a bit of time reading your blog too!

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home