web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Friday, May 12, 2006

Ivan's First Day


ivans first day
Originally uploaded by sibtigre2.
This picture (and the one's in the posts below this one) was taken on Wednesday. This was his first day out on exhibit at the zoo. He is a rescue animal that we are temporarily holding while we find a permanent home for him (zoo or sanctuary only). He was part of a large confiscation in Texas which included several bears and another tiger as well as a few other animals. For more information read this article.

1 Comments:

Blogger Knatolee said...

It never ceases to amaze me that cats are cats, be they big or small. Little housecats don't know they're not tigers. :) They just hurt less when they scratch you!

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home