web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Meet Tori


tori tongue
Originally uploaded by sibtigre2.
I was outside yesterday playing with my camera and decided to take some pictures of Tori and Jack.

So, I had her lay down in the grass (Tori: "Mom, are you serious? It's all poky. Me: Yes, I'm serious, lay down. Tori: "But it'll poke the sensitive skin on my poor unprotected stomach." Me: Tori, it's okay, lay down. Tori: "But Mom!!!" Me: " Just lay down and let me take some bleep pictures!" etc...)

So, after having the above conversation a few times (in between each she ran to the porch and looked at me) I was finally able to get 2 pictures. Literally. 2 pictures. Not 2 good pictures...2 pictures (which, luckily, turned out to be good). Here's one of them. I'll post the second one separately. You would think that I was torturing her. In her defense, I did just finish mowing the grass an hour before this whole drama so it was a little poky but come on! :)

PS I never did get any good pictures of Jack. I took a couple but they all had him looking away like I was going to beat him with the camera (which I have never done, btw. He is the most spoiled, pampered dog on the planet). Or I had just his butt as he walked out range right when the picture was taken. Someday...:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Knatolee said...

Mmmmm... noses taste good! :)

6:24 PM  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

I know the feeling.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home