web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Friday, May 05, 2006

My first ever blog

So...

I now have a blog. I never thought I would do this. I mean, I love reading other peoples blogs but I just never thought that people would want to read about my life. I mean, to me, it's not that exciting. But today I decided that I would inflict my life on all of you. Especially since I keep running into people who are absolutely fascinated with my job.

So...

Here I am. Sorry world! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger mr zig said...

i'm already looking forward to reading about your life... (hey, whatever you write about, its gotta be better than focusing on work! hehe)

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home