web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Friday, May 05, 2006

Krishna (Siberian Tiger)


S. Tiger Krishna7
Originally uploaded by sibtigre2.
Here is a picture of Krishna, our Siberian Tiger Princess. See my post below for a Tribute to her. This picture was taken by Carolyn Mathews-Borak, another keeper who had the privilege of working with Krishna.

2 Comments:

Blogger Knatolee said...

My oh my, what a beautiful princess! You must all miss her very much. (Natalie aka Knatolee)

6:23 PM  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

mmm beautiful doesn't do her justice.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home