web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Isn't she cute??


Isn't she cute??
Originally uploaded by sibtigre2.
And here she is plotting world domination.

FYI - Tori is a ridgeless Rhodesian Ridgeback....or maybe a Southern Black Mouth Cur. No way of knowing for sure since she's a rescue. But, she looks enough like Ridgeback for Ridgeback Rescue to take her so that's what I call her! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger TutleyMutley said...

My neighbour also has a ridgeless Rhodesian Ridgeback. She knows hers is, because he was the reject of the litter :-( she was allowed to have him on condition she got him neutered. which she has done.
they are biiiig dogs!

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home