web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Friday, May 12, 2006

Ruffled Toddler Hat


IM006847
Originally uploaded by sibtigre2.
This is my most recent knitted FO. It is the Ruffled Toddler Hat. I used King Tut cotton yarn (green) and size 4 circular (and double pointed) needles. I made this for a friend's soon-to-be 2 year old daughter. L loves hats and I thought the ruffles would go well with her. And, since she can't be left out of anything, my cat Zoey decided she had to check it out and be part of the photo op.

(ignore the date stamp...I keep changing it and it keeps resetting itself...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Knatolee said...

Lucky ruffled toddler! Har har... seriously now, very lovely hat!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home