web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Friday, May 12, 2006

A soon to be finished baby blanket

This is a baby blanket I'm knitting for the daughter of a friend (not the same one the hat was made for). The yarn is Lion Brands Pound of Love in pink and I'm using size 10 1/2 bamboo needles. The pattern is here: Wavy Boxes Afghan.

I'm making this at the request of E (my friend). I gave E a handknitted baby blanket when she was pregnant with A (her youngest). Well, A loves it and sleeps with it all the time. (I love it when my gifts get used!). E's oldest daughter, S, really liked it too, so E asked me if I would make another one in pink - which I, of course, agreed to do.

I'm only 4-5 pattern repeats from being done. Then it's just a matter of weaving in the ends, washing it and giving it to E! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Knatolee said...

Oooh, lovely sort of basketweave pattern. I need to knit a baby gift and this is inspiring me!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home