web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Monday, May 15, 2006

Addition to the Hat

This isn't the greatest of photos but I wanted to post it anyways. I decided the Ruffled Toddler's Hat needed something else. I thought it looked cute but felt it would look cuter with some sort of embellishment added. So I kniteed a cord and shaped it into a butterfly. Okay, it was originally supposed to be a flower but I decided I didn't like that so a butterfly it became. I can't wait to give it to C (who comes back to work next week!! Yeah!!!) to take home to L. I hope she likes it (and that it fits! :))

3 Comments:

Blogger Crowzma said...

Only a fellow knitter could appreciate the satisfaction you must feel. I am. I do.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Knatolee said...

AW, I love the butterfly. Perfect!

9:15 AM  
Blogger sibtigre2 said...

Thanks! I'm giving it to my friend on Tuesday - when she comes back to work. I think I did pretty good getting it done, considering I promised it for her daughter about 4 months ago. It takes time to find the right pattern and yarn. :)

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home