web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Friday, May 19, 2006

Bird Enrichment


See, I told you this word would show up. :) This Boomer again. I put a really neat perch in there with all sorts of rawhide and wood and things on it. Of course, he's more interested in the nut I gave him. Go figure. I guess he knows what his priorities are! He has gotten onto it a couple of times but he's not too sure about the swinging motion of it. That's all right though. It's the perfect place to wrap things on (like paper towels, printer paper, adding machine paper, etc.) I love to make him work for things he wants to destroy! This is a toy that came with him. His previous owner sent many items with him - several toys, two bags of mixed nuts, some perching and a cage. She truly did love him, she just wasn't able to keep him anymore. Which means that now I get to enjoy his company. Which I do, most of the time. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home