web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Tori Pics

I decided to be brave and submitted three pictures of Tori to a dog photo contest: Dog Pix and Flix. I couldn't resist sharing her image with other dog people. All three pictures are ones that have been posted here - Tori with her tongue sticking out, Tori plotting a world takeover and Tori curled up in a little ball in the smallest space possible. I entered the first and last one in the best picture category and the second one in the 'Ears to ya category. Will she win? Who knows. I just thought they were nice photos and decided to share them. :) This is my first time entering any picture in a photo contest so it will be interesting to see what happens. There are lots of nice pictures entered. I'm glad I'm not a judge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home