web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Friday, May 26, 2006

Another one....

After taking the last quiz, I started looking around and found another one! And, since I obviously have nothing better to do than take online quizzes, I took it. :)

Here are the results:






Find your Celestial Choir



Works for me! Oh, and I only took this one once...for now. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Knatolee said...

Great, now you've got me doing it! I'm a cherubim, which made me laugh out loud since I spent yesterday yelling at the pets! :)

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home