web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Sunday, May 28, 2006

And now I'm a car! :)

Can you tell that I've been taking a break from the more serious aspects of my life? Got this from a friend and, of course, I had to take it.

I'm a Mazda Miata!



You like to soak up the sun, but your tastes are down to earth. Everyone thinks you're cute. Life is a winding road, and you like to take the curves in stride. Let other people compete in the rat race - you're just here to enjoy the ride.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.



Not exactly the car I want (no room for dogs, really...and could you imagine me trying to evacuate in that?!) but still pretty cute. Maybe if I could have it as a second car...:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Crowzma said...

I'm a Porsche 911. Who knew?

8:15 PM  
Blogger Knatolee said...

Well! I'm a Ford Mustang, which is interesting because I have always liked Mustangs, even though I think Ford sucks. (Sorry!) But I have always WANTED a Mazda Miata, so...

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home