web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Friday, June 02, 2006

Bummer....

Well, the agility play day and CGC test that was scheduled for tomorrow has been cancelled. The rainy weather we've had the last few days made the agility field a pond and, unfortunately, not enough people had signed up for the CGC test to make it profitable. I'm hoping they'll reschedule it...

Oh well, Tori has done really well with her training and definitely had a chance to pass so I'm pretty proud of her. And, it proved to me that I really could train her to (possibly) pass the test in just over a week. Now, I'm thinking of entering her into an obedience trial at the Houston All Breed Dog Show in July. Will she earn a leg? I doubt it...But I bet she'd have fun doing it. Plus, it would force me to continue to work with her on a daily basis and would maintain and/or improve the skills we've already gained.

Time will tell...

1 Comments:

Blogger TutleyMutley said...

shame... (i'm in June now, so that's only 9months to go - but your blog is fascinating!).

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home