web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Saturday, June 03, 2006

What cute animal are you?

As I was wandering the internet last night I came across this quiz. I found it on Pink Tiff's blog.

Here's what I came up as:

You Are A: Frog!

froggyIndependent yet still part of a large community, frogs are unique creatures known for their distinctive sound and ability to hop. As a frog, you spend your days sitting on lily pads or climbing trees, searching for delicious insects to eat. While there are some frogs that aren't exactly cute, you are certainly not one of those!

You were almost a: Monkey or a Squirrel
You are least like a: Bunny or a ParakeetCute Animal Test!


Now, while I have no problem with frogs (they're kinda cute actually) I would much rather be:

You Are A: Bear Cub!

bear cubBears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! You won't back down from a fight, you have a bit of a temper -- classic attributes of a bear. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.

You were almost a: Monkey or a Frog
You are least like a: Bunny or a GroundhogWhat Cute Animal Are You?


And it only took changing a couple of answers to get there. Plus, I really think the description fits me better. :)

So, which one are you?

2 Comments:

Blogger Knatolee said...

Geez, I'm a PONY! I have nothing against ponies, but they seem a bit... mundane. Can I be your frog instead? Or your bear. Now your BEAR is exciting!

8:06 AM  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

teehee - cheat!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home