web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Secret Pal Knitty Swap


This is a swap that I joined earlier this month. My not-so-secret buddy (I joined a little late and the hostess graciously said that I could swap with her) Kris sent me a wonderful package! I recieved a ball of Paton's Classic Wool Merino, 2 balls of Wild Child Eyelash Yarn, some purse handles, decorative buttons and the pattern to the Wild Child Felted Purse! I'm so excited!!! Not sure when I'm going to make it but I'm sure I will find the time soon! Thank you Kris!

1 Comments:

Blogger Knatolee said...

Oooh! Looks like YOU'VE got some fun knitting on your plate!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home