web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Got my yarn!


Woohoo!! I got my yarn today for my B4 Bag! I can't wait to start!

The Lamb's Pride is the one at the very top - in the cone. It is a charcoal heather and, while it's hard to tell in the photo, I think it's really pretty and will show off the buttons and beads of the B4 bag really well! The 3 balls of yarn are Paton's that I ordered to make sheep and the one on the bottom is a Lamb's Pride 2nd mill that I also thought would make a good sheep color. Well, I'm off to go knit soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Knatolee said...

I used to work at Patons, in their art department. I designed yarn bands and pattern books and advertising, but that yarn band isn't one of my creations. :)

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home