web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Friday, July 07, 2006

Death to Stuffy

This morning I caught Emma with one of my stuffed animals. (Yes, I have stuffed animals. :)). I removed it from her cute little mouth and replaced it with one of the dogs, a stuffed Booda lion.

Well...this is what I found when I walked into my bedroom a few minutes later. She had help though. There were two culprits on the dog bed in the bedroom. And one of them was NOT Jack. I'm sure you can figure out who the second shredder was. :) At least it was one of their stuffed animals and not one of mine. (They did that last night! :( At least it wasn't a favorite one....It was my own fault, though. I'll admit it. It was on the floor and they seem to have the idea that if the stuffed animal is on the floor (or anywhere within reach) that it belongs to them...sigh...)

Yesterday I also made the mistake of throwing the ball for Emma. She's a lab. She loves to chase the ball. And what's even better is she'll actually bring it back to me. Well...now she thinks I am her bestest friend in the whole world and keeps bringing me the ball or the rope toy for me to throw. :) How can I resist? Of course, it's a little hard to type, knit or fold laundry while having to toss a ball or toy ever few seconds! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Crowzma said...

Welcome to my world. Crow is ball-obsessed. It gets tiring... (stuffies, though, are generally safe.)

6:11 PM  
Blogger Crowzma said...

Weird ... we were commenting on one another's blogs at precisely the same moment. Ain't synchronicity cool?

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home