web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Tempting II

I casted on my other KAL project - Tempting II. I'm using Rowan Calmer, the yarn called for in the pattern. I really like this yarn! It's soft and has a lot of give to it. The color I chose is a nice turquoise color. It's been discontinued - which is one reason I chose to get this color instead of one of the others. I can always make the shirt again in another color if I want. But I wouldn't be able to use this color.

Here's my progress so far:

















Not too bad considering I started it a couple of days ago. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeanette said...

This color is gorgeous! I'm thinking about getting some of the calmer for the same project/sexy knitter's club.

Is that a sheen on the calmer (I've not seen it in person)?

Jeanette
(from Knit styles of the Mentally Insane)

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home