web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Knitting update

I thought I would post an update on my knitting projects. I currently have three that I am trying to finish. I've decided that I have to finish at least one before I'll let myself start another project...

So, I've got my B4 Bag, Tempting II and Kitty Pi. I did have the Americana afghan but I think I need to change needle size. I was working a very bulky yarn on size 8's and it was killing my hands. I'll redo the swatch and math for a larger needle size.

My B4 Bag is doing great!!! I'm almost done. I just did the last bobble row and am almost to the last bump row. I realized that I did not have size 13 DPN's so I got on ebay two nights ago and found someone selling 14 sets of dpn's (size 1 - 15) for 19.99 plus shipping. I decided that that was a pretty good deal and bought them. They should be here about the time I'm ready to use them too which will be nice. :)

My Tempting II is going along well. The ribbing is a bit boring but not too bad. It's great for at the movie or a lecture or anyplace where you're attention is also on something else. It's pretty mindless and just knits itself. :) I love the yarn too! The Rowan Calmer is knitting up soooonicely!

The Kitty Pi is going well also. I'm done with the increases and am now on the even knitting part. We'll see how it turns out. I'm not sure it's going to be big enough (once felted) for either of my cats but we'll see. It was a great project to use up some leftover yarn.

That's about all right now. I'll post pictures soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home