web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Arrrh! There be pirates!

Can you tell I just got back from seeing Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest? I loved it!! Of course, I love Johnny Depp, too. I think he plays Captain Jack Sparrow extremely well. I can't wait until Pirates 3 comes out (yep, there's another one!). If you didn't like the first one, you're probably not going to like the second. And there's probably people who liked the first one but won't like this one. I, however, am not one of those people (see statement above).

The special effects are awesome! Truly magnificent. Davy Jones is just phenomenal. There's not a lot of story line. It's pretty much the same as the first one. Finding treasure, not getting killed and the two lovebirds are still trying to get married. Which is a little irritating but, hey, they have to have something for Pirates 3, right? So, if you interested in a good action flick with amazing special effects then go to the theater and see this movie!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree wholeheartedly, Susan! The movie was fantastic and Johnny Depp is one of my favorite actors. Did you catch him on Letterman the other night? What a hoot he is!

5:29 AM  
Blogger Knatolee said...

I loved the first one, so I must see the second! I thought Johnny's performance was absolutely inspired!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

don't forget Sept 19: talk like a pirate day. Google it!

5:15 PM  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

Did you get much knitting done?

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home