web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Everything's broken...

So...my camera is going to have go to the doctor...I bought brand new batteries, put them in the camera and it still won't turn on...so, it's off to the repair shop. What is going on with my stuff lately? My lawn mower decided it wouldn't start the other day so it's in the repair shop too! And, meanwhile, my lawn is growing like there's no tomorrow. I just took the weedeater to the front yard to knock it down a peg or two. Oh well.

Also, my poor dogs both ended up with bloody diarrhea last week. Talk about fun. Lots and lots of fun...I took Tori to the vet last Wednesday and he couldn't find anything. He did a comprehensive fecal and tested for Giardia. Of course, there wasn't much fecal matter to be found. He said it could still be Giardia and, even if it's not we still have to stop the diarrhea. So, we decided to try Metronidazole. He even sent home enough for Jack (Thank GOD!!! because Jack woke me up with bloody diarrhea on Thursday morning!!!). Tori had her first semi normal poop this morning and, let me tell you, I was extremely happy! (I know, I'm odd. I'm just glad they can hold it while I'm at work and overnight now!). That Metronidazole is good stuff! Oh, and while I can't prove it - I'm pretty certain I tracked whatever this is home from BARC...I really really really hate that shelter. I will have to be much much much more careful next time. To the point of taking my shoes off when I get in my car and bleaching them when I get home. Anyone know who regulates shelters? Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home