web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thank you Other Secret Pal!


I'm a little late in posting this (Sorry!) but I wanted to show all of you what I got from my Other Secret Pal.






What she sent was PERFECT!

I love the yarn (it's a linen! Yeah! I can make the Mason Dixon Towel now!!!) and the colors are gorgeous! I have managed to not eat the chocolate (yet!) and how did you know that I needed more darning needles?! I can't wait to use the bath fizz ball and I love the Calgon bath stuff!

Thank you Martha (aka DDancer)!

1 Comments:

Blogger DDancer said...

You are very welcome. Enjoy!

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home