web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Another friend, another job

I am apparently populating the zoo with my friends. Hmm...that doesn't sound quite right. I have lots of friends at the zoo but now, two of my friends who worked at other zoos are now working at mine! Kristin was just recently hired in the Natural Encounters department. She used to work at that Ellen Trout Zoo in Lufkin. Her first day is tomorrow. She'll attend New Employee Orientation and then start in Natural Encounters on Friday. She put in a bid on a house near me (which was accepted) and will soon be doing the inspection. She hopes to close by the end of the month. In the meantime, she'll stay with Beth. She'll be going back and forth between Lufkin to move her stuff and has a conference in there somewhere. Here's hoping for a smooth move and that everything goes well with the closing on the house! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Crowzma said...

And my job? Who was it I was going to be working with ....? The hooved herbivores? The crusty carnivores? Either would be an improvement over who I work with now ...

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad I can find out what's going on with your blog...that is good news about Kristen and "my lawn" will enjoy the plants.
signed MES

6:28 PM  
Blogger sibtigre2 said...

Ginny - you want to work in hoofstock - since those are the keepers who take care of the baby giraffe! I'll let you know as soon as there's an opening and I fully expect you to apply for it! :)

9:30 PM  
Blogger sibtigre2 said...

Mom - that's why I LOVE my blog. Everyone can stay caught up on what's going on in my life! Sort of...More so than if I had to send out emails or, heaven forbid, actually call people!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home