web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

More Lawn Stuff

I told my coworkers that I was finally getting around to prettying up my yards. One of them was sooo nice and brought in a couple of plants for me!! He brought me a Plumeria and a Night Blooming Cereus. The Plumeria, according to Wikipedia, is a relative to Oleandar (aka toxic) so will most likely end up in the front yard. The Night Blooming Cereus is a cactus plant that only blooms one time a year at (you guessed it!!) night. :) He said that both of them do better as potted plants so I will be picking up a couple of nice big pots for them. I'm so excited! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

The Night Blooming Cerus is beautiful and your whole house will fill with its fragrance. If your friend brought a mature plant, you can expect blooms, but if he brought you a cutting, it takes 7 long years until it blooms. It's worth it though.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home