web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Christmas Gifts that help dogs in need

Since it's now November, I decided it was time to post a couple of links to gifts that help dogs in need.

1) Ridgeback Once-a-day Calendar - Rhodesian Ridgeback Rescue, Inc
Tori is pictured in this calendar. Her picture in on April 21st. --Needless to say, I've already ordered mine!!

2) RRUS Rescue Store - Ridgeback Rescue of the US
There are lots and lots and lots of great items for sale here!

3) Astro's Players and Pets Calendar - Saving Animals
Everyone needs another calendar, right? This one is a 12 month calendar that features
Houston Astro's players with dogs and cats (both their own and those from the local shelter).
This one isn't for sale yet, but will be soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home