web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Jonathan came from....

The Wild Animal Sanctuary at the Rocky Mountan Wildlife Conservation Center in Keenesburg, CO. We are so thankful that they allowed us to have to Jonathan. We are thrilled that he is here and can't wait to start working with him. He's a sweet, wonderful boy!

The sanctuary, unfortunately, is closing. And what a loss it will be. The owner of this sanctuary is someone who truly cares. He is very knowledgeable and is trying to do all he can to help animals in need.

(Yes, I've talked to him. He and his son drove Jonathan to us. He was able to walk Jonathan into a crate and was able to unload him when he got here. This meant that we did not have to anesthetize him simply to move him. He did this to reduce the stress on Jonathan. Goodness knows he doesn't have the time to just drive to Houston for the heck of it...He did it for Jonathan.)

Please check out the website and help if you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home