web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Baby Set Complete

Here's a picture of the baby set I knitted for one of the vet techs at the zoo. She didn't want to know the sex of the baby so I had to find unisex colors. Luckily it wasn't too hard. :)

The three items are the Baby Bib O'Love, the Heartbreakingly Cute Kimono and the Baby Burp Cloth. I had a lot of fun making them and I really really really hope she likes them!

All three items are found in the Mason Dixon Knitting book. (Have I mentioned how much I love this book?

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

So Cute! I'm pretty sure I need to get that book :)

10:13 PM  
Blogger Crowzma said...

You did a great job! I'm sure she'll love them.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Craftybernie said...

Love the baby clothes. That little kimono is soooooo cute!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Knatolee said...

So cute!!! She will be thrilled.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home