web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Friday, September 22, 2006

How cute are they?


This was at the end of a training session at the window one day last week. It's one of the rare times that they actually wanted to lie together after a session. Are they cute or what?! Celesto is on the left and Lindi is on the right.

6 Comments:

Blogger Crowzma said...

Ok, forget the hoofstock!

10:16 AM  
Blogger sibtigre2 said...

But Ginny! I just found out that we've got a position opening in hoofstock! One of the hoofstock keepers is leaving to work carnivores at Little Rock Zoo. ;)

5:56 PM  
Blogger Phyllis said...

Do you love going to work each day?

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan,

Will you send me that picture so I can practice my digital enhancement. This time it's how to remove unwanted things in front...like the cage wires.
It's a great picture.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Crowzma said...

So, if I take the position in hoofstock, can I come by and pet the kitties as often as I stop by to blog at them?

And I just had to type tjgnotdk to post this. That is cruel to do to someone my age at this hour of the day.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Ana Petrova said...

That sounds like so much fun!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home