web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, November 02, 2006

B4 Bag

Yes...It's true. I finally completed the B4 Bag. And I absolutely love it!!! It is exactly the size I wanted! What I wanted was a bag that I could use on plane trips. I wanted it big enough for a book or two, a knitting project (small) and a few other random items. This bag is perfect. And, even better, it was easy to make. What can be better?! I started this several months ago. The only reason it took me so long is that I ran out of yarn, got more (thanks to Dephal!) and then had to get kickstarted into the doing the i-cord straps again. That was all I had left when I ran out of the yarn. And it's not like they're hard to do. I just had so many other things going on that it just took me a few months to actually sit down and finish it. So, here's a (not so great) picture of my B4 Bag. (Did I mention that I absolutely love this bag?)

8 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Your bag is wonderful! Great color for fall.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Crowzma said...

Gorgeous!! I may have to bug you again for where I go for the pattern for this. I got all excited about them, and then got distracted ... must have been all that work I was doing with the hoofstock. Seriously, is there enough time before Christmas to make about 6 of these as gifts?

7:32 PM  
Blogger sibtigre2 said...

Thanks Stephanie!! I'm really enjoying using it!

7:38 PM  
Blogger sibtigre2 said...

Thanks Ginny! Yes, I bet you could. As long as you didn't have to do much else. And didn't mind knitting the same thing 6 times in row. :) The bag knits up fairly quickly. It's a very simple, easy pattern that looks complicated. Of course, Crow and Hudson might complain if you neglected them in order to knit all of the bags. :)

7:40 PM  
Blogger Phyllis said...

That turned out so cute! You know, I do have a sweater that matches it. ;-)

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so pretty...I'm so jealous! I haven't had the patience to learn to knit...

Need anything crocheted? I could trade! ;-)

11:12 PM  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

Argh - that photo is very dark! I think it looks great - I've been over to the B4 site and each of these bags is very individual ne c'est pas?

2:17 AM  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

apologies: i can see it better on the work PC! It looks lovely and that could be yet another project on my list of must knits...

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home