web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Japan

As the world community watched the disaster unfold in Japan many of us were wondering What can we do?  We are only one or two or three people.  What can we do to help the people and animals of Japan?  Well, here's one thing you can do.  You can donate $1 to World Vets.  If every one of us donated $1 single dollar imagine how many animals could be saved?  Imagine how grateful they would be.  Imagine how grateful you would be if you had lost everything but your dog or cat was saved because someone donated a dollar to an organization that could help them.  For some of these people, their pet is all they have now.  So give up your Starbucks coffee for one day, or you McDonald's lunch.  Eat at home one extra night this week.  Or just donate a dollar.  That's all you have to do and, for many of us, that's all we can do.  But it's something.  And it matters to every single animal that's saved by World Vets.  And it matters to the people of Japan.  If for some reason the ChipIn link isn't working, go to World Vets directly and click on the Donate button.  The people of Japan will thank you!



And before anyone thinks that I'm just preaching here, that I'm not putting my money where my mouth is, yes I donated.  In fact, I chose to do a recurring donation to World Vets.  But I'm not asking you to do that.  I'm only asking for a one time donation of $1.  That's it.  :-)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home