web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Temporary or Permanent Home Needed for Duke!

Duke needs a home (foster and permanent)!  He is a 6(ish) Rhodesian Ridgeback that was dropped off at the shelter on Christmas Day.  :-(  He is currently in S. California. A wonderful woman saw him and took him home, however, she cannot keep him.   SHe simply couldn't stand to see him stay in that shelter any longer.  PLEASE, if you are willing to take this boy in, contact me and I will put you in touch with the woman who has him. 

For more photos of Duke, click here.  He is sweet, walks well on a leash and appears to be good with cats.  Seriously, who can resist that face?  This is a dog that will be forever grateful to whoever takes him in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home