web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Scentsy Relay for Life fundraiser

From now until March 8, I am hosting a Scentsy basket party.  This party is a fundraiser for my Relay for Life team, Wild For A Cure.  20% of the total order will go towards my team's fundraising goal of $1000.  Please check out our party and see if there is anything there you would like.  Alternatively,  you are also welcome to make a donation to the team or an individual by visiting our team website.  With all of us working together, we CAN find a cure for cancer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home