web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Scentsy

Do you love scented candles but are afraid to use them because your dog might burn her nose or you cat might light her tail on fire?  Are you worried that your child or children, or your dogs or cats will knock them over while playing?  Are you afraid you'll forget to blow them out when you leave the house?  If you're like me, you do!  Luckily, there is something out there for us.   And that something is Scentsy!  Scentsy's wickless candles are perfect for pet owners and families alike.  But if warmers aren't your thing, you should still check out Scentsy because they have more than just warmers and candles.  They also have hand sanitizers, car and locker fresheners, stuffed animals and travel tins (for those hotel rooms when you're traveling!) All you have to do to order is go to my website and click on a party that's in progress.

If there isn't one in progress, consider hosting your own!  Basket parties are the easiest and simplest to do.  I'll send you some scents, order forms and catalogs.  All you have to do is share Scentsy with your friends and coworkers.  If they find something they like, they fill out an order form or they can go to the website for your party.  And for every party that earns more than $150 you, the hostess, gets FREE SCENTSY!  If you're interested, please visit my website!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home